Dear A,
Don't you think that the beginnings are always the toughest stages of... everything - the first kiss, the first conflict. This is, in fact, not the first step we take together, because we've decided to create this *something* a few days ago. It was just an idea. Then it came into life. Several decisions has been made and voila! Then I had some technical problem but today we can at last finish the countdown and proudly shout: Ignition! I realize that you may feel not fully satisfied by the fact that actually it is me who begins writing, but do remember that someone had to do this. Lucky me? I would be careful with stating this. If you feel that I did wrong - just tell me.
As I am writing this, I can hear a song playing on the radio. Only the moments make our lives beautiful - that is how I can translate one line from the lyrics. A friend of mine used to say no shit, Sherlock! when someone, especially me, said something obvious. Yes, it is obvious that what is really beautiful and important in our lives are moments. But what is funny is that fact that we realize that when these moments end... or should I write - ended and are gone forever. Well, we cry then, we are really upset indeed. Then, the people that we care about, and we think that they do, use to say that the only cure for the loss of this transient happiness is time. By the time the next beautiful moment comes, the previous one will not hurt anymore. It'll be nothing but a memory. The point is that we just have to collect all these memories, because they describe us and thank to them we learn how to live... Human beings are very strange creatures though. I can't understand why are we always making the same mistakes? Maybe I've already answered this question - I don't know. I hope someone does. I hope you do.
2008/09/12
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz